The SAP Controlling (SAP CO) Module has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. It is within this module that Financial Managers as well as other Managers within your business can review the financial position of the company in real time as compared to legacy systems, which often times require overnight updates before financial statements can be generated and run for management review.
The real-time functionality of the SAP modules allows for better decision making and strategic planning. The CO (Control and Logistics) Module integrates with other SAP Modules such as MM (Materials Management), PP (Production Planning), and SD (Sales and Distribution).
The CO Module integrates with PP (Production Planning), includes SD (Sales and Distribution), as well as MM (Materials Management), Product Costing, and Probability Management etc.
To learn SAP CO module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7836 212635 for a customized and discounted quote.
Welcome to Uplatz, the SAP Training UK biggest hub!
Uplatz is UK-based leading provider of SAP training, Oracle training, Big Data & Machine Learning courses, Programming & IT courses.
SAP Training can help you master the in-demand industry skills and significantly increase your chances of working with leading companies of the world. An SAP course can turnaround your career by placing you in the elite company of top domain consultants.
Going through this comprehensive course, you'll also be able to prepare for SAP certification for this module.
Doing an SAP course online can jumpstart your career in just 40 hours!
SAP training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant earns a salary of $80,000 per year going upto $300,000 per year based on the skills and experience.
Course Details & Curriculum
- SAP CO Basic Concepts
- Setting up Controlling Area
2. Cost center Accounting
- Cost center creation, change and Display
- Creation of Activity types, Change display.
- Distribution and Assessment
- Activity dependent planning and Independent Planning
- Statistical key figures
- Creation of allocation structure
- Cost center splitting
- Plan and actual activity rate calculations
3. Profit center Accounting
- Creation profit center hierarchy
- Creation of Profit center
- Profit center integration with other module
- Profit center reporting
- Profit center month end process
4. Cost Element Accounting
- Define Primary and secondary cost elements
- Automatic and Manual creation of Cost elements
- Assigning cost elements to cost centers and profit centers
5. Internal order
- Creation of order types
- Creation of internal orders
- Creation of settlement profile
- Creation of budget profile
- Creation of planning profile
- Internal order settlement
6. Product costing
- Cost component structure
- Auxiliary cost component structure
- Costing variant
- Valuation variant
- WIP settings
- Settlement profile
- Date control and transfer control
- Costing sheet
- Product cost by order process
- Product cost by period process
- Product cost by sales order process
- Co product and By product
- CO/PP Integration
- CO/MM Integration
- FI/CO Integration
- Over view of PP Master data
- Over view of Material master
7. Profitability analysis
- Creation of operating concern
- Characteristics and Value fields
- Valuation strategy
- FI/COPA Integration
- CO/COPA integration
- SD/COPA Integration
- PA transfer structure
- Creation of Forms
- Creation of reports through report painter
- COPA derivation
- Product hierarchy
8. Material ledger and Costing
- Material ledger and actual costing overview
- Month end process